Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mark it zero!!!

"Am I the only one that gives a shit about the rules?"

I was kicked out of a coffee shop today, while trying to write my second attempt at a blog.  I have a lot of free time on my hands now, but not enough to be jerked around by some douche-bag whose most difficult task of the day is to mold his hair into the perfect faux-hawk.  Why is it that you must continue to spend money in a coffee shop to use their "free wi-fi"?  The sign does say "FREE" doesn't it?  Well apparently you have to spend a minimum of ten dollars to sit for more than an a half hour.  It then came to my attention that he was right, the place was PACKED!...what with three people sitting down, taking up only one table.

Anyway, back on to the subject at hand.  Is it me, or does the world need retreat back to the days of natural selection?  A friend of mine, who just so happens to be a raving racist, brought this up to me during the holidays.  Though I don't agree with him that the hispanics, would die off if that were the case, I do see his point thoroughly in the area of stupidity.  There are some people that just would not be able to survive on their own if it was forced upon them.  There's too much coddling these days.  I for one am taking a stand now...the rules have changed.  I am voting natural selection in 2008...let the dumb and ignorant ride off into the sunset.

No comments: